Lead Digital Campaign Marketing Manager - Enterprise
Posted on: May 24, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by
solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
The Lead Marketing Manager is responsible for campaign development
across digital marketing tactics such as display, social, and video
targeting Business Customers (Small Business through
Enterprise/Global). Strong understanding of B2B digital marketing,
nurture campaigns as well as Account Based Marketing (ABM)
experience in targeting key business accounts.
This is a highly visible role that will work with key stakeholders
across all business units and all digital tactics. In this role you
will need to be efficient with Google Analytics, Adobe Dynamic Tag
Manager, Google AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Search
Console, and Salesforce. Strong understanding of social platforms
and targeting capabilities and measurements. The lead marketing
manager will be responsible for the ultimate success of the digital
- Develop, execute and optimize cross-channel integrated digital
marketing campaigns targeting business customers.
- Develop campaign data tracking strategies and implement
appropriate tags and UTM parameters across the site.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing
protocols and procedures.
- Define and analyze campaign KPIs to deliver consistent and
rigorous measurement of progress to key goals and benchmarks.
- Provide status, results, and insights of campaigns with
stakeholders across different business units.
- Maintain media budgets throughout campaign life cycle.
- Manage digital media agency to execute campaign across display
and social platforms.
- Manage execution of several projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree with Master's preferred
- 6+ years digital marketing experience; with 3+ year within B2B
- Experience with B2B display and social advertising and best
- Ability to manage a large portfolio of projects with varying
release cycles, milestones, deliverables.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and
- Results-driven personality, with a strong track record of
- Strong project management skills for guiding agency
deliverables effectively and efficiently.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Denver
Requisition #: 212866
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Thornton , Lead Digital Campaign Marketing Manager - Enterprise, Advertising , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!